The celebration of a wedding in our country usually entails the need to move a large number of people. In addition to all the details that accompany the celebration of an event of these characteristics, it also requires a certain logistical work to ensure that everything goes perfectly.
Why rents a bus
Hiring a bus service is essential at weddings with a large number of guests coming from outside. You will be giving a transport option to those people who do not have their own vehicle, and you will avoid that those who do not know the area are lost.
You guarantee that everyone arrived at the same time and avoid possible delays that may uncoordinated the celebration of the ceremony. The schedules of many churches, courts and venues are often very restrictive, so it is convenient to minimize the possibility of delays.
You will improve the security and comfort of the guests. If you do not have to worry about taking the car, you can relax and devote yourself to enjoying the food, the drink and the atmosphere.
During bus transfers, guests are encouraged to interact and get to know each other. This will generate a more pleasant and friendly atmosphere during the celebration. You will make yours enjoy more.
For your friends or also for yourself with bride, you can rent a party bus Boston, in which you can literally enjoy full time party.
The price: how much does it cost to rent a bus for a wedding?
If you need to know how much it costs to rent a bus for a wedding, we recommend that you request a quote. It is the only way to obtain an exact price. However, if we can tell you that an average price for a wedding is usually around 350-450 dollars for a bus with about 50 seats.
The final budget will vary depending on:
- Distance between the collection point (s) and the final destination.
- If the bus is only one way, or you will also want transportation for the return (this is the most usual).
- The usual thing is to put at least two different departure times for the return (one for those who want to leave soon, and another for those who want to rush until the end of the party).
- of buses and size.
When making calculations to find out how much it costs to rent a bus for a wedding and ask for a budget, we advise you to leave a fork in the number of estimated guests who will want to travel by bus. You may have guests who sign up at the last minute, or people who decide to stay at the party until later than planned. Therefore, it is advisable to always have some extra free spaces in the vehicle.
Advantages that we offer
When it comes to moving family, friends or children to live and share a magical moment of your life, such as a wedding, in Boston we offer a service that we pamper and pay with special dedication and delicacy.
We have a fleet of buses of 35 and 54 seats, minibuses of 19 and 25 seats, equipped with accessibility systems for the elderly or disabled and also party bus.
In addition to the transfer of guests, we can also help in the transfer of the bride or groom because we have a luxury party buses which we can decorate with flowers and bows to taste.
- We adjust our service to the extent of what you need.
- We take care of complying with the protocol and ensuring punctuality in the service.
- You can modify everything scheduled up to seven days before the event (number of routes, number and type of buses, etc).
- We offer flexibility during the event. We adapt to possible last minute changes that are required during the wedding (departure times, routes, stops, need to stay longer …).
- Excellent treatment with all audiences regardless of their age.
- Modern bus fleet with the latest technologies and equipment for safety and comfort.